Friday, May 1, 2009

Today was a sharp contrast to yesterday!  I'm thanking God for the peace and joy of yesterday...wait, aren't I supposed to thank him, regardless?!

I've had a pounding headache all day. I have to admit, I'm such a wimp.  I rarely get headaches, and when I do, they just really bother me.  I've been in this blah mood all day, where I just don't want to do any of my 'chores'.  I impulsively went to a garage sale advertising a cuisinart blender, only to find it sold.  of course.  I came home and half-heartedly decided to plant a bit more while the sun was out.  By the time I got around to it, it was dark and sprinkling.  I put off making dinner, knowing I had to use the eggplant to make eggplant parm.  Just didn't feel like doing that.  So I did it anyway, only to have Dan inform me he had to leave soon to go see a movie with his cousin!  Oh well.  I finished it up, he ate and left, and I was left with the kids.  I was (and still am) just tired!  And I had to deal with 'I hate eggplant. It tastes like puke.' (guess who).  I wasn't going to let that battle go on till the next morning.  I told Rose she had to eat her last two bites.  Period.
And she did.
And why is Sam coming in crying?  He was so asleep!!!  And he didn't have a nap today!  Shouldn't he sleep all night tonight.  Maybe that's what I'm going to shoot for myself tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment