Had a nice run today. I woke up and went running in the morning, which I just love. I just went over to Delco. I think I like the path that goes the perimeter of the whole park better than the one around the pond. It was such a nice run. I had pains in my side, my knees were doing really good, I got out of breath, even walked a couple times. But I didn't care. I was enjoying it, and the beautiful weather with the cool breeze. I think I ran a bit easier than I did last week, probably because I was by myself. I had my mp3 player, which was so nice. It makes me more confident about going running on wed. I think I'll do some leg strengthening exercises tomorrow.
Oh, tomorrow I'm supposed to be getting my new used vita mixer. pretty excited. I think I'll be drinking all my meals from here on out. That would be so much easier, right? I'll probably just stick to breakfast meals to start.
Too many typos going on. I must be tired.

3 comments:
Look at you; running in the morning! That's just not my style. Unless it's a race, I'm a late it in the day runner. Mostly because I'd have to run, shower, and go to work by 8:00 during the week, and that's just not going to happen! I'm glad you are enjoying it.
Sounds great! keep it up!
margarita's Friday??
Post a Comment