Thursday, May 14, 2009

So I said earlier Rose had to give up her beloved job of crowning Mary.  Well, not quite.  See, we were blessed with a beautiful outdoor Mary statue this year by some dear friends.  It's been sitting on the front porch for about two months or so.  I couldn't decide if I wanted it in the front garden or the back.  Well, we decided to put it in the front yard, and I thought it would be nice to do a May crowning with my Tuesday morning 'pray and play' group (group of Catholic moms that get together to pray a rosary with the kids, and then the kids play!)  There is one other girl in the group near Rose's age, and another boy Dominic's age.  It worked out for the boys to carry the crown together, and the girls to crown the statue, together.  It was so sweet!  


1 comments:

Peyton talk said...

Wow, that is so adorable!

Post a Comment