Sunday, May 31, 2009

my latest obsession

This has been the culprit of many lost hours of sleep last week, and the excuse for my messier-than-usual home.

I don't know what it is about reading her stories that strikes me.  I think her way of writing is very entertaining.  And not to mention that there's always plenty of pictures.  It's like reading a book or magazine with lots of pictures. That's cool!  I love that she homeschools.  My hubby's no rancher, but I can seem to relate to some of the things she's talking about.
Now, it would be worth it if I was, say, using this site to meal plan, or something.  But I'm not.  I'm just reading about all the silly details of her country life, and loving it!

1 comments:

Janelle said...

So you've discovered Pioneer Woman, have you? It's an addiction, I know. I do make some of her recipes, and they are splendid! I honestly don't see how she does all of the things she does. Makes me just keep plugging on. I figure if she can do it, I can do it. And I don't homeschool or have a ranch!

Post a Comment