Dominic is now four!!!
We celebrated his birthday on Friday. We went to a homeschool 'show-and-tell' of sorts in the morning, which was okay. Then we were graced with a visit from CizzaMikey aka Jodie and her kids, which brought much joy, as always.
I personally spent the day tackling his birthday cake. I wanted to make him a camo cake, and somehow it turned into not just camo, but in the shape of a tank. It was pretty fun. I know he enjoyed it, and that was worth it.
Our first boy. We were so happy when you were born that we had a boy. And you continue to teach me everyday how different boys are from girls! But you're such a great boy, our little Deed. I love that you help take out the trash and hold the door open for your sister and I. I love watching you wrestle with Samuel. I don't love watching you torment Rose, but I know it's because you're a boy. I love your laugh, and the tender side of you when you say 'I love you', or talk to babies! You're so good with babies, and so protective of your siblings. We thank God for you, Dominic, and are so happy he as entrusted your care to us! You bring us so much joy! Happy fourth birthday, big boy!

2 comments:
happy birthday dd!!
Cake looks great, peggy! my boys are still talking about how cool it was!
wow that tank is cool. happy b-day dd
Post a Comment