We got a lot of peas tonight! They're not as plump as I'm used to, but they tasted great! We just love snap peas. The kids were great at helping pick them. Sam didn't quite get it...kept picking any pea he saw, large or small.
The garden is looking great! We've had adequate rain, so the beets and everything are just really popping up. Well, so are some of the weeds. The mulch and compost really help cut down on weeds, though.
We've also had tons of lettuce, kale, and not enough spinach. Don't know what happened to that this year. The beans have blooms on them, so they look like they'll be next.

2 comments:
How fun! Fresh food is the best!
Those look GREAT!
my peas did not come up very well, only 3 little plants Don't think I am going to get much from them. I did plant way to many radishes, what was I thinking!!
Enjoy your fresh stuff!
Post a Comment