This was one of those first warm spring days. Sunny enough to warm you, but chilly without the sun. We headed across the way to Delco park where they have an open area big enough to fly a kite. Dominic got one for his birthday and wanted to try it out. I was itching to get out of the house. Dan was unfortunately working, so I had to try to do this kite flying thing solo.
Rose had a kite, too, so that was tricky trying to help them both. And I'm not a really great kite flyer or anything. It was later in the day, and I could tell Rose just didn't have the patience for such an activity. Her kite just kept nosediving, and it wasn't all that fun watching Dominic fly his. She and Sam wandered around in the field a bit, then I handed her the camera so I could help Dominic a little more, since his kite was actually showing some promise of staying in the sky for more than five seconds.

1 comments:
We tried a kite this year too-it didn't go the best so it's on the schedule to try again with the proper wind. I recall from being a kid it was more fun to think of flying a kite than actually doing it. Like Rosie, I never had much luck either!
Post a Comment