boy, the blogs I intend to post, sure fall short when I read my blog!
We had a lovely day at the pool yesterday. We went to the aquatic park in Troy. Pics are here. It was really crowded, and the sun was nice and warm, then hid behind a cloud for quite a while. The kiddos had a really great time, for the most part. It was so cute and fun to see Sam walking around in the water and splashing. Dominic walked out pretty far with his cousins. Rose did a great job on her floater. It was so crowded, I didn't feel like trying to see if she wanted to swim without it. Hey, first day of the swim season, we'll just re-orient to the water. She did put her whole head in the water once. She also kicked around the whole pool while the rest of the kids took a rest break (there, 6 and under can swim on the rest breaks). So I was happy that the kids are old enough to do more on their own, which actually let me sit in the pool for a bit, without a kiddo in my arms! Toward the end, though, the clouds and breeze took over, and I felt so bad for Sam. His little lips kept quivering, and he just sat on my lap. We left earlier than I thought we would, but still well worn out! Can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:
Saw Jodie's blog and it looked like fun! Glad the children had a good time!
We had a great time with you and your kiddos! Can't wait till next month!
Post a Comment