I went running last night with my group. I actually ran with the group for the first time, and did the full workout. whew! What a workout that was! My legs felt like jello. It was nice that the coach mentioned it afterward, and some folks clapped. It's so nice how supportive and friendly everyone in the group is.
I got home and was so tired. After eating and putting the kids to bed, I took a hot bath to relax my sore muscles. I locked the door so I wouldn't have any interruptions from Sam. I heard him knock, though, several times in succession. Then it was quiet. No crying. I didn't think anything of it.
When I opened the door to leave, I saw this lovely sleeping lump of Sam in the hallway. I didn't think to grab the camera. He was sleeping there on his belly, with his legs curled up and his arms tucked in his sides. So cute!!!

1 comments:
You put me to shame-I felt like it was too hot to run last night, so I didn't! Way to go though!
I can picture Sam, and you're right, he is cute!
Post a Comment