Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not your typical green tea

So I went to make a cup of tea the other day.  This is what it looked like.  Creepy green.  I suddenly had a recollection of one of the kids saying Sam was playing with my teapot.  I barely remember it.  I wouldn't be surprised, though.  If he's left in the kitchen, he pushes a chair to wherever he wants to go, and gets into everything!

Back to the tea.  When I pulled out my tea strainer, it had dark green stuff on the bottom.  It wiped off easily, but it was too hot, so I ran it under cold water.  Then it wouldn't come off at all.  Are you thinking what I'm thinking?  Yeah, it was a piece of a green crayon in there.  It came out easily enough with boiling hot water from my teapot.  Guess I have to check the inside of my teapot now before I brew a spot of tea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment