Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Much as I'd love to post daily, or close to it, I have come to realize I need to be doing other things. :)  Giving up other pleasures for lent kinda led me to unadulterated computer usage.  Yeah, I'm not going to do that anymore.  I found, for me, putting a small limit on pleasureable things is more doable, which means I'm more likely to stick to it and follow through with it the entirety of lent.  Like computer.  I could cut it out all, together, but I'm gonna work on limiting it.  We'll see.


I have to tell you how cute Dominic is with Samuel.  He's such a...boy.  All rough and tumble.  Maybe that's why it's all the more cute when he talks to Sam in a high pitched tone when playing nicely.  He's also learned how to pick Sam up and walk with him.  Well, let me rephrase that.  Sam's finally stopped crying when Dominic picks him up and walks with him.  It's rather cute to see how content Sam is to be carried a foot off the ground, unbeknownst of how strenuous it is for dd.
The other night, I went to lay Sam in his bed.  I guess he wasn't all the way asleep, and sure enough he screeched as soon as his head hit the pillow.  I had put Rose and Dominic to bed about 15 min. prior, so if they may not have been completely asleep either.  Well, as soon as Sam began to wail, Dominic, lying in his bed began to say "It's okay Sam. It's okay.  I'm here Sam."  Over and over.
How sweet!! 

Time to go and try my meager attempt at meal planning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment