Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Late St. Pats day pics

My vain attempt to get three cute kids to smile...all at once.




  Hands out of your mouth, DD.



Come on DD.  Hey Sam, smile!


DD, you'll get a bear in a minute.  Look up here. Smile kids!



DD!!!!!!!!!!!!




Okay, there's some smiling kids. Dominic, come back!



And now it's Sam's turn.

Okay, this is just crazy now.  We're done.



MMM...Corned beef, cabbage, and dill potatoes.


And happy kids with green milk.

The day was spent watching Irish dancing, listening to Irish music and doing a bit of dancing ourselves, and a yummy meal.  With green ice cream and green rice krispies.  I don't know why I did so much green food this year.  I did tell the children about St. Patrick, but I wish I would've gotten a good kids book (de Paola) or video for them.  I also wish I would've looked up that awesome prayer of St. Patrick.  Good stuff for next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment