Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So for some reason, this pregnancy, I got this idea I wanted pictures of me pregnant. I have found it to be such a wonderful time of life, and looking back, I have very few pictures of me in general, and even fewer of me pregnant. So I made loose plans with a friend of mine, and she just took a couple hours snapping hundreds of shot of my kiddos and I. I really wanted Dan there, too, but this was eons ago, like when I was 38 weeks, and he had a cold and, well, not feeling the most photogenic. To me, that was the only thing missing. Here they are in random order. I could't be more pleased with the results.















3 comments:

Elizabeth Williams said...

You look radiant:) I can't wait to meet this new little one!

Janelle said...

How fun, I'm glad you did it!

Peyton talk said...

What wonderful pictures, Peg!

Post a Comment