One more thing. Rose was so funny last week. We had liver and onions for dinner one night. Strange how Dan and I will eat that, I know. I don't mind. I don't love it, and I'll eat it. My kids, well, don't love it and have a bit harder time eating it. So I don't give them much, but do expect them to eat it. They were really stalling that night, just eating everything else and avoiding the meat. DD was brave enough to try it with onions, and ate all his that way. I was so proud of him! He got dessert. Somehow, Dan got Sam to eat his minute portion. Another great surprise. He got dessert. Rose, well, a bit older, a bit wiser, a bit pickier. She was still having issues with this meat. In her complaining, she saw the leftover pieces and said something like:
Friday, February 12, 2010
Posted by
Dan and Peg
at
Friday, February 12, 2010
"Well mom's just going to freeze it so we have to eat it again."
Ha! I guess my nesting is quite evident! I reassured her we were NOT going to freeze the liver. I drew the line there.
For the record, Rose's compliment to the meat was not onions, but ketchup, and she, too, got dessert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment