Saturday, July 3, 2010

Outside My Window::

::Dark. Cool air.


I am Listening to::

::TV


I am wearing ::

::a pretty flowery old fashioned nightgown


I am Thankful For::

::my faith. My family. my faith.


I am Pondering::

::A new house is a huge investment. Financial experts agree that, for most people, it is the largest single investment they will make in their lifetimes. It shouldn’t be. The largest investment should be in the relationships one has with the people live who live in the house and the God who created them all.



I am Reading::

:: Handbook for Catholic Moms


From the Kitchen::

:: dirty pots and pans. :( I did make some awesome blueberry oatmeal muffins earlier this week.


I am Thinking::

::I need to go to bed. Even though Mass will be almost two hours later tomorrow, I have a feeling it will come very quickly!


I am Creating::

::need to be creating something for brunch tomorrow!


On my iTunes::

::Taylor Swift while cleaning today.


Towards a Real Education::

::Thinking we need to do some sort of summer math...Ummm...on second thought, we'll just keep throwing out the occasional practical addition problem. It is summer after all.


Towards Rhythm and Beauty::

::I wish I had some sort of rhythm! I spent the first three days of the week making the basement of church beautiful! Some heavy cleaning there in preparation for our first brunch at our new old Church!!! Yeah!

To Live the Liturgy::

::A solemn high Mass tomorrow at Holy Family!!! Yeah!!!


I am Hoping and Praying::

::Stephen. Stephen.


In the Garden::

::I managed to get two tomatoes, a little green, before the groundhog!! We did a little more housekeeping in the back yard in hopes of keeping away the groundhogs. I spent several hours the last couple days replanting beans and beets. I have a renewed interest in gardening not only because I am so hoping the groundhogs are gone for good, but also because of the discovery of our compost! I finally looked at the compost we 'made' last year, and it's really compost...I mean I can use it this year. So I've been watering my garden, and am anxious to put the compost on and keep it watered throughout this hot month.


Around the House::

::I vacuumed today! Had a really hard time submitting to my housework, that I haven't done all week. I still didn't get it all done. I have no excuse.


On Keeping Home::

::Oh, see above. :)


One of My Favorite Things::

::fireworks! I decided to ditch my shopping trip tonight in favor of seeing Dayton fireworks with family. So far, not regretting it! I am excited about going tomorrow. I love sitting at Delco seeing fireworks.


Blaise this week::

::Ummm....rolled over this morning, from back to belly for the first time. It's been a long time since I blogged, so I can mention that at his only doc appt. since birth, a couple weeks ago, he weighed 15 lbs. and is in the 75th percentile. I've never cared about percentiles, but I thought it was funny to have a baby that high on the charts! He is such a sweet little chub chop.


A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week::

::fireworks. Bowling for free, maybe. Gardening. Oh, yeah, those chores.


A Picture Thought I'm sharing::

:: I looked at a lot of pictures of Sam at age four months. He was a super smiley baby too. He had so much more hair, though! Wish I had the pics to share! I wish I had more pics of Blaise, but the batteries in the camera are dead, and I can't find the spares!


0 comments:

Post a Comment