I have so many delightful things in my garden right now.
Never had success with these before. Maybe we will, as long as no rodents get to them.
Love, love, love this baby watermelon!! Again, never had success with these to even grow this much! I'm doubtful we'll make it all the way to getting a regular melon, but here's hoping!
So cute! I've had many pickling cucumbers. Pickles are in the plans next.
This is just so adorable!!! I've never grown eggplant! It's so cool how it just kind of emerges out of those protective green leaves.
Another beauty. Check out the baby to the left. We have quite a few of those out there. This may be our year for melons. Yeah!
Yeah, and we have a few of these creeps. They're just on the yellow squash, thus the dead leaf and no squash for a while. Dan took care of them, and I see a bitty squash growing again.
I can't wait to see these turn red. They're a volunteer plant from last year's tomatoes.
And I've never had so many peppers.
Or tomatoes for that matter. I'm getting about five a day! yeah!
So this is what became of all the tomatoes and peppers I picked:
Just that was pretty labor intensive.
But I turned it into fabulous salsa:

1 comments:
Awesome, awesome!
Post a Comment