We went to an Irish Dance competition today. I wanted to just take Rose, but ended up with the whole crew since Dan had to work. It was fun. A really nicely run feis. It inspired Rose a lot. Our main purpose in going was to get Rose some dance shoes. She fit in a size 9.5. The smallest size they make is 8. They're so fresh and new and cute. She just loves them. I wish there were some way I could've saved them for Christmas. She definitely didn't need them right now, but this was going to be our last chance to get them at a vendor where she could try them on. Otherwise, we would have to order them through the mail or wait till spring. I just think it would've made an awesome Christmas gift.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Posted by
Dan and Peg
at
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Anyway, it was nice at the competition to see so many dancers I knew. Old ones that I danced with that are now championship level. It is very entertaining to watch them dance. And little ones, a lot of them homeschoolers! Just really nice. It was also nice to just go to it, and be aware, that we were not competitors. I didn't have to stay all day, or volunteer to work, or have to be somewhere at a certain time, or worry about Rose and her, well, competing. Just a glimpse of what's to come I guess, but enjoying not being there for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment