Thursday, October 29, 2009

Turns out my 'mild' infection from the other day was really a kidney infection. I had unrelenting pain from 2:30p till I fell asleep around midnight. Thank God for antibiotics! I can't believe one little pill makes all that pain go away! I was happy I still managed to make dinner, and was even about to take Rose to her dance class. Thankfully Dan came home right in time to take her. I was doing all this, trying to push past the pain and ignore it. By 7p I was unable to do anything. Breathing hurt. What a glimpse into how much others endure (saints, people with chronic illnesses), and how blessed I am to be pain-free on a daily basis! Needless to say, I have no complaints about taking meds for the next week, and am so thankful to be able to function again.


2 comments:

Jodie said...

hope you are feeling all better soon!

Janelle said...

It is amazing what they can do.

Post a Comment