One week. Christmas is one week away. Am I as prepared as I had hoped? I don't know. I haven't checked my 'master list' in a while. I take each day one at a time, try to do some things and when I'm done I'm done. I don't feel (too) bad if I don't get all I wanted to get done. The way I feel, I know that it wasn't because I was slacking off or being lazy. It's just the way it is right now. That said, I still have a lot of things on my plate for today. I'm thrilled to have nothing, nothing on the calendar for today and tomorrow. Oh, I'll find ways to fill it, but most likely by staying home and finishing up on things. I'm so anxious to get to some baking and crafting, but it's that darn routine housework that keeps getting in the way!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Posted by
Dan and Peg
at
Friday, December 18, 2009
I'm thrilled that Dan is also free of a schedule today and tomorrow. I'm so hoping he will get some things done he wants to do, including rest. It seems like our weeks are so busy, but not even from doing things related to Christmas preparation. The class he's taking at work couldn't have come at a more inconvenient time. Thankfully he finished up his two side jobs...for now. And he finished up work at the church last night. Whew!
Had a doc appointment yesterday. It's nice to hear him say, 'You're perfect.' The appointments are pretty routine and simple, and this being my fourth, I guess we've run out of things to talk about. So after all the logistics, he simply says 'you're perfect.' It didn't dawn on me till I was on the drive home, how nice that made me feel. (We gals that go to this doc are convinced he somehow knows just what to say to make you feel great during any stage of pregnancy. And so he did.) Perfect, despite all the aches and pains, a different one taking hold each day. Perfect, despite the fatigue-mental and physical. Perfect- my body is doing just as it should, and should I lose sight that there is a little person in that belly, just growing away- every kick can remind me that he is just perfect too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad you are taking it one day at a time and that you have such a good doc! It makes all the difference :)
Post a Comment