Friday, December 11, 2009

Had a nice evening with the sisters and mama tonight. Just dinner out, with Rose tagging along. And reading this as I type. Anyway, I feel a little bad we skipped out on the Union Christmas party in favor of just going out to dinner. But it just didn't really work out for us this year. And there will be next year.

Took a nice relaxing, hot bath. My legs and hips were sore from so much running around! The warm water felt so nice. Too bad the bathroom had the ambiance of downtown Dayton...thanks to my potty training son. Seems like no matter how much lysol I use, it still reeks of pee. This too shall pass, and someday, when I clean my bathroom, it will still smell lovely a few hours later. Really.

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Glad you had a good soak, but I totally understand about the smell. We have banished the boys from the half bath downstairs; we don't want to subject guests to a bathroom that smells like a urinal!

Post a Comment