Is it wrong if I'm too busy to blog?
I've spent the day sewing, and am glad to say Rose's dress is in one piece. Just hand sewing left on it. I want to whip up a couple vests for the boys tomorrow. I love that they are so easy to make. I even got some simple candies made with the kids tonight. Yeah! I keep fluctuating between satisfied and happy about all I want done before Christmas, and stressed that I'm not going to get it all done. (Usually it's just stressed all the time!)
Tom and Robin and co. flew in to Dayton tonight. We're going to be seeing them tomorrow. I forgot there are various things going on with them next week, so I may have to re-evaluate all I want to get done.
It was nice we got some snow today. Just enough to make things white, but it'll be gone soon. It was very wet snow. The kids loved it. I loved telling Sam to look out the window, then hearing him spread the joy to the others.
Our advent candles are still peacefully glowing, and we've been doing pretty well with our Jesse tree readings. The pile of wrapped playmobil manger pieces is dwindling, reminding me that Christmas is growing ever closer!

1 comments:
Sounds like you are striking a good balance! I struggle with that too.
I've wanted to incorporate a Jesse tree theme (especially now that we have a Jesse) but never have. Any suggestions on how to start? (for next year of course!)
Post a Comment