Friday, September 18, 2009

I am pleased with the first week of school. A few things to be ironed out, or just gotten used to, but overall, I think it went well.

I was looking forward to not having to be on a 'schedule' today, since we don't have to do school on Fridays. Maybe lounging in my jammies for a little bit, letting the kids do the same. I guess we'll get plenty of lounging time in, since Sam and Rose woke up with Dan and I. And they woke up happy. At least if they were grumpy, I could insist they go back to bed. But they're delightful. But it's so early!!! (Secretly, I wish I could do this every day, stay up after Dan leaves. I used to for a while. It's not so bad if I get to bed at a decent hour. Otherwise, it's hard to stay awake, and try to do anything without waking the kids up).
Guess I'll go brew a cup of tea and succumb to the beginning of this day...even though it's still dark out.

4 comments:

Elizabeth and Ross said...

I loved reading all your latest posts! You're such a good mommy:). And your kids are so darn cute!

Tessa Peyton said...

Hopefully you can rest sometime during your day. Don't wear yourself out. Your kids are waking up happy because you're making it fun! You're doing a great job!

Janelle said...

Way to go on school!

Peyton talk said...

I know what you mean, as I sit here catching up on my blog reading after the boys have headed off. I have been avoiding grocery shopping, and since I am up early, I better get going. By noon, there are too many people for me to deal with so I get rather discouraged. Happy Morning to you!

Post a Comment