Friday, September 11, 2009

I am completely amazed. I've been searching a bunch of blogs today, mostly of the Catholic-homeschooling-motherhood flavor. I am so amazed how rich these women are. Rich in faith, and knowledge, experience and life! It's almost a bit overwhelming! It's just so cool to see how there are so many like minded women living out their life of faith, raising families, and just happen to be amateur journalists, too. What a bonus. It makes their blogs so nice to read.

I guess another nice thing about reading some of these blogs is that it seems like if there are any obstacles I'm trying to overcome, they've got the answer. Their prayers and quotes hit the nail on the head as far as pertaining to my life. And things I've only vaguely thought about, they've not only thought all the way through, but give you a whole plan on how to accomplish what it is you're seeking! Amazing! But as said, almost too much.
But for now, still amazing.
I'm very amazed what other women's faith has inspired them to do. I'm so happy they are there to help me grow on my path of faith and virtue and womanly wisdom.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

I agree! The other day I was in tears cause I was having an issue, turned on the computer to escape from my troubles for a moment, read a blog and it had a bible verse that put me back were I needed to be! Amazing how God knows what you need and when you need it and puts it right in front of you, on a computer no less! God's grace, always amazing!

Janelle said...

I love how blogs have opened up a whole new community for us to rely on. And to be able to keep in touch with people we know more closely, even when we don't get together often. Like us!

Post a Comment