Friday, September 11, 2009

Another sign we are moving on, growing up, ever changing: my two oldest are finally out of car seats!!!! At their annual check-up, the doc said we could move them to booster seats. Although they're still not 40lbs, they are where they need to be for height to be in a booster. Horray! Luck would have it that on the way home, I hit a few garage sales, and found a booster seat for Dominic! (I've had one for Rose for a while now). It was a great new novelty to put all three kids in the back row of the van on our trip. It's wonderful for me to only have to unbuckle one kid instead of three every time we go out!!! It is a much welcome change in our world.

3 comments:

Peyton talk said...

What an awesome milestone to pass!

Jodie said...

yeah, more room in the van!! yeah, kids can buckle themselves!!

Janelle said...

I hear ya!

Post a Comment