Monday, April 13, 2009

Christ is Risen! Indeed He is truly Risen!  Alleluia!


Blessed Easter greetings to all.  We had a busy Easter Sunday, but glorious none the less.  We were thankful for the splendid weather, good food, and family which made for a festive time.  Have to show off a picture of my cuties.  I can't tell which is cuter!  I borrowed Sam's shoes from a friend and I just love them!  Dominic got to wear his suit, suspenders and all, just like dad.  What a handsome kid.  And my Rose.  Can she be more frilly and girly?  I love it.  Thank you, God, for such sweet, cute kids!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Cute indeed!! Love Rosie's dress you did a great job on it!

Janelle said...

You have some cute little ones!

Peyton talk said...

Since DD and Rose are the same size the three look like a little family, so cute!

Post a Comment