A happy post about a happy boy. My sweet Blaise is growing up before my very eyes. I'm sure if I search my past posts, there will be a similar one for Sam. It's like at one year old, something happens. That baby is still very much a baby, but all of a sudden, as if overnight, is a little toddler. It didnt' take long with Blaise. He was toddling, and walking, and now running...away. :) And laughing about it. He understands everything I say, sometimes even better than my older kids! 'Lets go', and he's headed toward the door, immediately. Pick this up, put it there. He does it. He's starting to say so many words. Daddy was the clearest word he said first, with DD being a close second. They're still his favorite. Rose is 'ro-ro', and Sammy, well, very rarely he'll sputter out a 'whammy'. Soo cute.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Posted by
Dan and Peg
at
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Ball, go, light, 'eady (for 'ready?'), guck for truck, car, are some other words he says well. Today it was 'go-go' for Lego! One of my favorite is "dye", to mean "guy". Whatever they're playing, the kids are always talking about a "guy". "I need a guy." "That's my guy." So Blaise picked up on that.
Of course he says mommy, but it's almost as rare as 'Sammy', unless you count the many times a day he cries and moans it, if I dare leave his sight.
Oh, and then there's 'bathroom', 'potty', and 'di-di' which means I guess I better look into potty training this kid. He seems way more ready than any of my others did at this age! We'll see.
Overall, he is such a fun, cuddly little big boy. He's got the cutest smile with dimples. I love to hold him, but I see that time quickly ending, as he is so independent. I love to see what he's going to say and do next. I just love that God gave us our sweet Blaisey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love these posts, I love to reread similar ones about my boys.
~Janelle
Post a Comment