Friday, November 5, 2010

I've been wanting to blog for many days. I have a baby that likes to stay up late now, though. I'm not as good at writing early in the morning.

It's been a busy week. One of my favorite weeks of the year. Halloween, All Saint's, Anniversary, birthday week. I guess I could just show it in pics and it would be just as well, right?

Actually, this is from Dan's work halloween party. Tin man and scarecrow won prizes for their costumes.


We had some visiting Jedi last week.


Trick or treating.


Off to dinner with my beloved for our anniversary. Yeah 9 years!!!


What was left of PW's chocolate sheet cake on my birthday.


The amazing bonfire my beloved made for my birthday. (so cool to see raindrops on glowing embers!!!)



Silliness while playing playdoh....which allowed me a quick nap with my cozy baby that day.


And my beloved, once again, who brought me a requested Starbucks treat for my day, and surprised me with roses!

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Love the themed costumes! You are awesome!

Your hair looks beautiful curled, hope you had a wonderful time on your night out :)

Post a Comment