I have nothing exciting to post. I am just busy, busy, busy.
I think I am spreading myself pretty thin this year. I knew September was going to be crazy, but now October seems even more so! I'm lost as I search for some kind of rhythm.
I had a ridiculously stressful last two weeks. I was doing school, and kinda falling apart. I was so stressed out trying to find my way through school, while drowning in dishes and laundry. I want to refuse it's because of my outside activities. I have taken on a lot. I'm not sure what to do about that. I guess I feel like I can still do it all. But I have a baby. He's teething and doesn't sleep well. He makes school days, and housework more difficult. Although I feel like I can do it all, I need to realize that these little ones...my vocation...that seem to just get in the way ARE my way. I'm losing sight of things when I'm so focused on a schedule or pushing through, instead of focusing on my family!

1 comments:
It's all about learning balance and a schedule and routine. You'd think by now I would have learned, but I'm pretty thick, I'm still trying to learn it!
Post a Comment