Thursday, August 13, 2009

We're at that stage with Sam, where he says something like "eeld", "eeld". And you look him right in the eye and say "what????" "eeld", "eeld". I give up "kids, what is he saying?" Dominic says something totally off the wall. My dear Rose "shield, Mom. He's looking for his shield."

Oh! How did I make it through the other kids without Rose to interpret?
I like Sam's word for popcycle: "ickle"

3 comments:

Jodie said...

gotta love those older sister interpreters! It is their gift: to be able to understand little people gibber.
My boys do the same thing, they come up with a hundred things that Gabe sounds like he is saying but none are correct. But Ciz gets it right on. :-)

Janelle said...

But I don't have a girl! How am I supposed to know what Jesse is saying? Maybe I can borrow Cizza & Rose....

Dan and Peg said...

it cracks me up to hear what dominic thinks sam is saying.

Post a Comment