Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lots of change

I have a feeling this year is one for lots of change.  New baby. New routine with a family of seven.
Mom getting a house! :)  I am so super excited about this. Very stressful for her, but I feel like it will happen sooner than later.
Looking for a house for us.  Sigh. I want to say we're 'serious', but we don't even have a realtor.  Just doing a whole lot of online looking.  Really tricky.  Sometimes I think we'll never find what we want and can afford, and just end up 'settling' for something.
Lots of moving in Dan's family.  Jesse and Anna to KY, Dave and Jodie to Piqua.  Steve??? Hmmm... that would be great if he would move back here.  And so he says he will. Hmmm.  Lots of prayers going out for that situation.
Ah, lots of changes this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment