Friday, September 24, 2010

Just a few words to express my deep love for my dear spouse. We got all dressed up and went out to the Philharmonic last night. To some, that's not a big deal. But I don't want to take that for granted. For some wives, well, their husbands would never make it to the doors of the Schuster center, for whatever reason.


I loved being with my husband who really knows how to dress well. He looks good dressed up. :) I love that about him. I love it as much as I love him in jeans and work boots with a button down twill work shirt. I guess my favorite part is that we ran into someone we knew, and he was surprised to see Dan there. I guess those that know Dan as an electrician-that-can-fix-anything kind of guy, it might be a bit surprising to find out he goes to things at the Schuster. And that's my favorite part. As we walked past all the older people driving away in their Lexus, we hopped in his...truck. And he opened the door for me and everything! I wouldn't have it any other way!

Thank you, dear for a wonderful evening! Loved being with ya.

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Very sweet!

Post a Comment