It's been a busy end of summer. I've thought about blogging so much, but there's just not enough time. :( I will get to it soon.
I just wanted to report that Blaise pulled himself up last night to stand by the couch. He did that one other time, like a week ago, and started crying because he didn't know how to get down. He's very happy standing next to me when I'm sitting on the couch. I just have to watch so he doesn't fall backward! He's not that steady yet! This still-so-little, but ever-so-chubby baby is growing so fast. He's such a delightful baby.
We woke up today and he just laid his head down, and I just lay there, completely enjoying him resting on me. It's quite a thing, when he is so into crawling, and exploring and climbing and squirming, for him to lie still. It was so so lovely.

1 comments:
I cherish those moments! Jesse's got a cold right now and is extra snuggly, and I eat it up, even if it's just cause he doesn't have the the gumption to get up and go!
Post a Comment