Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can I just blog all afternoon????


I had rosary pray and play over my house this morning. Soooo nice. We sat in the shade of our big oak tree in the front yard, and prayed. We sang Immaculate Mary and Hail Holy Queen as we crowned the Blessed Mother statue in the front yard. It was so beautiful. I just love that group. I'm sure we were a great witness to the passing cars and neighbors!

Oh, so much going on. Life just keeps going! I feel like I haven't had a breather from DD's birthday, and that was two weeks ago! Birthdays, and the homeschool conference, and may crowning this Sunday. May is always busy.

Saturday was Sam's birthday. I was talking to Lorraine and I didn't know she called that day.

Lorraine: "Hi Sam! Happy Birthday!!"

Sam: "Happy.....birthday....thank.....you."

Lorraine: "How old are you???"

Sam: "seven."

I was at the homeschool conference all day Saturday. I didn't get home till a little after five. I thought we were going to dash out and go bowling, or golfing, or something. I was tired, emotional, and cranky (coffee withdrawal? or too much?) Anyway, Dan and I just couldn't get it together, so we just ate dinner and put the kids to bed.
Sunday was so much better. I woke up early, and we were early for Mass. I think that's a guaranteed way for me to have a great day. We went to the Lego store and Bass Pro Shops, both near Cincinnati. I had a good book from the conference, so I was good to go. Although I love long drives with Dan anyway. The kids liked the Lego store, and they each got to build their own little man to keep. It was hard tearing Sam away from the store when it was time to leave.

This is starting to sound like an unfeeling journal entry. I took a brief nap this afternoon, after beginning this, and now I don't want to complete it. I had all three of my kids birthdays pass, and I wanted to write about them. More about the conference and the book I read. More, always more to do, be it work or play, chores or fun. Life is so full right now. With summer coming up, I feel it's just going to be...more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment