Monday, November 9, 2009

Amen sister

"Here’s a study I would like to see: The number of aging women who regret not having had enough “me time” versus the number of aging women who regret not having made more room in their lives for hair bows and superman capes."


1 comments:

Janelle said...

I get plenty of "me" time-when I fold laundry and put away dishes. It's like I'm totally alone in the house. Just me and my chores.

On a more serious note-I carve out enough time for keeping myself feeling pretty so I feel good about myself, but when you are living out God's will for your life, it doesn't take much. For me, it's painting my nails once a month, buying "girlie" lotion once a year so I smell pretty. Nothing that really takes away from my time with my boys. They'll be gone before I know it! When I feel good about myself I'm a much better wife and mother and that's good for everyone!

Post a Comment