Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's so funny how I think of so many creative things to write during the course of the day, and when I sit down to type, I can't think of one!

I watched the Ferhinger kids tonight.  What a blast!  I think it was cus I could act like a twelve year old... how fun!  We played and danced, and played and...played.  It was nice not having to break up fights (well, not too many...mostly involving Dominic).  
I've always loved babysitting.  I guess I still do.  I love doing it as an alturistic act for that couple that needs some peace (so understand that now!) So that makes me feel good.  Then you got these great kids, that just go hogwild if you play with them.  And my kids were thrilled to be somewhere with new toys and lots of space (Sam).  I don't think Rose whined all night.  See, there are great benefits to both families.
I put an email out to eight families from the homeschool group, offering to watch thier kids once in the next 6 weeks preceeding Easter.  I kinda like that it's going to be a lenten thing for me. I hope they take me up on it.
So St. Valentine's day is over and we're back to this lull.  I love it.  I cleaned a bunch on Monday, and the house is still relatively clean.  My dishes are done at night, and I squeeze in a rosary in the evening, too.  I've even found a bit of time to read.  Okay, not all is perfect.  My meal planning sucks.  At least I have meat thawed, and we're not ordering out or anything.  But I'm still winging it on meals. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment