I love music.
So, when the fabulous Hallie at Betty Beguiles had this link up, I just had to join in. We have such list of love songs, and we add to over the years. Here's the Peyton version, in no particular order:
Fun, happy dreaming song.
Cute lovey song.
Our fifth anniversary!
Love Dean, and Return to Me (movie).
We love Alan Jackson- great love song.
Lovely Enya song :)
Our wedding song :)
Okay, I could've put every Michael Buble song on here, as we really love them all. But this one in particular has been so great when getting over any rough patches in marriage.
Favorite favorite song right now. Just love the message, as applied to a marriage.
And yep, honey, these words ring true!!
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Posted by
Dan and Peg
at
Sunday, July 08, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment