St. Patrick's Day was fun for my kiddos and I, as usual. The only thing different was that I had to teach my dancers in the morning. Thankfully, friends were able to cart Rose around from show to show, and I met up with them in the afternoon. The shows were fine, but I think I had more fun last year at the different places we went. Rose loved every minute of it, and would've danced all the evening shows too...if she knew they existed. :) Maybe someday.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Posted by
Dan and Peg
at
Monday, April 11, 2011
St. Patrick's Day was fun for my kiddos and I, as usual. The only thing different was that I had to teach my dancers in the morning. Thankfully, friends were able to cart Rose around from show to show, and I met up with them in the afternoon. The shows were fine, but I think I had more fun last year at the different places we went. Rose loved every minute of it, and would've danced all the evening shows too...if she knew they existed. :) Maybe someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment